Digispark Arduino Tutorial Series
Created on: 17 July 2020
Part 1 of the Digispark Arduino Tutorial Series
This tutorial series shows how to set up and program a Digispark ATtiny85 board using the Arduino IDE on both Windows and Linux.
An example of a Digispark and Digispark compatible board can be seen in the image below.
The hardware required for following this series of tutorials is:
- A Digispark or compatible board
- An electronic breadboard and jumper wires
- Although the Digispark can plug directly into a USB port, a USB extension cable may be preferred
- The Digispark compatible board shown at the right of the above image requires a micro USB cable
- Some basic electronic components, such as LEDs, resistors, etc.
Donate to Starting Electronics